Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Goals for 4/10/06 - 4/16/06 Updated...

1. My main goal for this week is to start implementing our strategy for bring us all kinds of deals. This involves talking to the real estate agents, implementing our strategy for bringing us pre-foreclosures without doing the majority of the work, and looking for FSBOs.

- Started implementing this, and so far it has been working really well. I get about 10 to 20 leads every week that meet a certain criteria that I gave my real estate agents. And on Monday I will start implementing our pre-foreclosure strategy. So far so good.

2. Because of my father, finish reading The Millionaire Real Estate Investor

- Finally finished it. A great read for anybody at ay level I believe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home