Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Some Updates on Investment Properties

Possible Deal #1 - From previous post.
- it was a 3/1 HUD home, asking $24,000. We were going to place a bid on it once we got back from Arizona, because that was the first day it went up to investors. Got back from Arizona checked the web to see if it was available and it sold for $35,101. I believe that price is still a deal. I believe that house was worth around $60,000 - $65,000 so they got it at a good discount.

Possible Deal #5

This deal is a four unit apartment building. Asking price is $39,000, rents are around $350 per unit. My partner is going to view it today, and make an offer based in the viewing. The numbers look great on this property.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home