Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Monday, April 10, 2006

Goals for 4/3/06 - 4/9/06 Update...

1. Continue to work on my strategy for bringing in deals.
- Came up with a good strategy, just need to implement it

2. Finish reading The Millionaire Real Estate Investor.
- Almost done. My dad is kicking my butt to finish it. He is just selfish, he wants it all for himself. :)

3. Continue setting up the Cash Flow Group in Rochester.
- Made great progress in this. Had my first group meeting that about 5 people played in. I had lots of fun, and learned a lot. I also believe that everyone else had a lot of fun as well, along with learned a good amount. I believe that as time goes on the popularity of this increases, because they advertising will increase, as well as the word of mouth advertising.

4. Finalize our goals for our real estate investments.
- I believe that we finalized our temporary goals, if that makes sense. In other words we have finished our goals for now, but I am sure they will change as time goes on, and as we get further along in the process.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home