Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Sunday, August 27, 2006

Updates

Offer #3 - We were out offered by about $2000

Offer #4 - This deal disappeared and we thought that it was a no go. But after about a month the homeowner called us back. So we are moving forward with this deal as well. We have all the paperwork and numbers that we need from the home owner, all we need to do now is go through the bank, and find the money to do this deal. I will be posting more about this as time goes on and new information arises.

Contract #1 - This 5 unit building has been a major pain in the butt. But after a long time we finally closed on it. I will be posting the full details when I get everything organized. I hopefully will have some pictures as well for everyone to look at.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home