Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

2nd day in Arizona

Well, what can I say I am having a fabulous time in Arizona. I just finished my second day out here along with completing the REST work shop. I have meet some outstanding people that are involved both in real estate and internet businesses. They bring a wealth of information to the table that you can not get from a book. Some of these people include, but are not limited to Les Gee, Steve O, Rob W (Spideyman), and Russ (Home_Theater_Guy). These individuals are just so kind, and helpful not to mention packed with knowledge. And these individuals are just a hand full of the many that were there like them.

REST

I went into the REST workshop put on by Les Gee, not knowing anything about it or what it involved. I was planning on taking pages of notes, and placing them on this blog for others to see and hopefully learn from. But after going through the workshop all I can say is that if you have not gone through it, you are missing out. My father and I came here (Arizona) for 4 days, and the REST workshop made it worth it alone. It was by far the biggest eye opening opportunity that I believe anyone will go through. I learned more in that relatively short time period about my views as an individual investor and investment strategies, then I learned from all my real estate experience prior to this. It was truly that powerful, and I would advice everyone to take the REST workshop. You definitely walk out of that REST workshop knowing so much more then you did when you walked in. So to put it simply I decided not to put my notes on this blog, because I do not want to take anything away from it if you decide to go through it in the future. I also do not want to put my notes on this Blog because I want to encourage you to go through this REST workshop yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home