Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Monday, March 20, 2006

My Goals 3/20/06 - 3/25/06

1. Finish reading The Complete Guide to Investing in Undervalued Properties

2. Make a list of contacts (RE agents, Lenders, General Contractors, Sub Contractors...Etc)

3. Come up with a flyer looking for private money...and start networking for private money, and hard money

4. Try and figure out a better way to communicate with my partner (my dad), because we live in different parts of the state the majority of the time (I am in college).

5. Network with people at the get together in Arizona this weekend (3/23 - 3/36)

6. Start forming a better strategy for bringing in deals that go with my purchase strategy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home