Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

3rd Day in Arizona

Today was my third day in Arizona, and it was another interesting one. Russ (Home_Theater_Guy), (Jayscott), and Steve O (Olafson ?) all presented different topics today, and they were all very interesting. Even Jayscott's presentation on what he does on the internet was really interesting, even though I had very little of the technical knowledge of how computer systems work. He is someone you can honestly say he is "scary" smart. He is constantly thinking, constantly planning even as he speaks. Not to mention that he is just an overall entertaining public speaker. Steve O's presentation was on apartment buildings, and everything that goes along with them. Here is someone that found a simple plan, implemented it and in turn got wealthy very quickly. He is someone that is just a wealth of information when it comes to apartment buildings, and someone that is just so outgoing and easy to talk to. Russ's presentation was similar to that of Les Gee's, but offered some different interesting twists. He is someone else that is just so easy to talk to and willing to help others. This trip so far has just been an amazing opportunity not only to increase my knowledge about real estate and increase my drive to accomplish my goals, but also to meet some simply amazing people. I would highly recommend that if you ever get a chance to go to a get together like this, go. It will not only change the way that you perceive real estate investing, but also how you perceive yourself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home