Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Finished Goals of 3/20/06 - 3/25/06

1-3 are finished, and listed in a previous post

4. Try and figure out a better way to communicate with my partner (my dad), because we live in different parts of the state the majority of the time (I am in college).

- Started working on this, the Phoenix trip helped with this a lot.

5. Network with people at the get together in Arizona this weekend (3/23 - 3/36)

- Meet a lot of very knowledgeable people, read some of the previous posts

6. Start forming a better strategy for bringing in deals that go with my purchase strategy

- Started to get into this a little. This goal will carry over to the next weeks goals.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home