Experiences of a REI (NY style)

My successes and failures as I attempt to build my wealth through real estate investing.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

Last Day In Arizona

Well today was another fairly interesting day. We had a few round table discussions today on many different topics ranging from financing to personal experiences. We also got to network with many different people and see what they were personally up to in there real estate adventures. It was a more relaxed day, that had great value to us. I also got to meet Shuan from the link to the right. He was very interesting to listen to, especially his ideas and what not. Biophase's blog is also very interesting, and I will be linking that soon. He was another real nice guy to talk to. He is very very intelligent, and has lots of experience in his area of real estate. All together this trip was well worth the money and effort to get here. I have learned an incredible amount of information, and plan to start implementing what I have learned in the near future. A big thanks to Russ and Erin Morgan for setting this incredible get together up. I would also like to thank Les Gee for the life changing REST workshop, and the great stories to go along with it. I would like to throw another big thank you to Steve O for showing us his apartments here in Arizona, and a great presentation. And finally I would like to thank everyone else (JScott, Biophase, Kimberland, Phil, Snowbank (Bill), mandy, F8, Sonya, Doug, leon, Jon, Shaunstu, Joy and many others) that was there for making it the great time that it was.

1 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger Kenric said...

Thanks for the kind words. We all learned a great deal from this weekend. I'll be following your blog and putting up a link soon! It will be real interesting to see where we all are at this time next year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home